My Stamping Corner

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WOW! Can you believe it's already JUNE?!!

Can you believe it's already June?!! I know! I can't believe it either!  Here in Michigan, it's been feeling like summer for a couple of weeks. It's so nice to get up in the morning and know that the sun is inevitably going to be shining and you're pretty safe wearing shorts. :)  The grill has already been fired up a few times and we've had some mouthwateringly (is that a word?!!) good chicken cooked by my DH. It's been a bit of a challenge for him because we're both a little afraid of undercooking meat so the tendency has been to overcook. Not this time!! We marinated the chicken for a few hours and he pretty much cooked it as directed. Yum!

No new cards to post today. Between our 3-day subdivision garage sale and getting things ready for our youngest son's wedding, there unfortunately hasn't been any stamping time for me. (waaaa!!) Plus, I've been busy working on place cards, wedding program and a 'things to do' brochure for the out of towners coming to the wedding. I'll have to give you a glimpse of some of these next post!

Hope you had a wonderful long Memorial Day weekend!

0 comments: