My Stamping Corner

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I must be dreaming!!


Okay.... in my very, very wildest dreams, I might have imagined that some day I could be chosen to be a guest designer....but to actually have it happen?!!!!  The news of my "Audrey Award" for the Cinema Saturday Challenge and invitation for me to be a guest designer next week had me positively giddy with excitement!!

The challenge this past week was to create a card inspired by the 1991 movie "Father of the Bride" starring Steve Martin; and drawing from the old wedding saying: "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue"... to use "something blue” in our card. Well, I thought the Father's Day card I just did for my DH fit the bill perfectly!! It was definitely wedding inspired and had the blue in there too!

You can get a sneak peek into next week's challenge by clicking here and you might just want to play along when we find out exactly what next week's challenge is all about!

p.s. Thank you to everyone for leaving so much love in your comments!!

1 comments:

Brooke S said...

Congrats on making such a beautiful card... You deserve it... Thanks for being our guest...

HUGS
BROOKE