My Stamping Corner

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blossoms of Inspiration....

No new cards to post today - the weather has just been too beautiful! Yesterday was the last day of April....I can hardly believe that May is already here! All of the trees are blooming and looking so beautiful. I'm not certain what the temperature was yesterday, but it was more like a summer day than Spring. We still have a lot of sprucing up to do to our yard, but I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of these gorgeous flowers......

and my Dogwood tree is finally blooming!  I'm excited to see these coral beauties popping out!  Our last Dogwood tree was white and I just loved those blooms, but alas I couldn't find a white one so moved on to coral!  Still very pretty!

The past few days, our grandchildren have been with us.  They're 5, 8 and 10 years old. Two boys and a girl - the girl is the youngest. It's always so nice to spend time with them! They really bring so much joy to us and into our home. We're so lucky that they live near us and that we can be part of their lives. That said, we are totally worn out after spending a day and a half with three little ones!  By the time they leave, my husband and I are headed for the couch to spend some time just 'vegging out'! We wouldn't trade it for anything though - we love every minute we have with them!  

Hope you have a glorious first day of May!

0 comments: